domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

Perfidia e Ole Buttermilk Sky...




To you my heart cries out, Perfidia / For I found you, the love of my life, in somebody else’s arms / Your eyes are echoing perfidia / Forgetful of our promise of love, you’re sharing another’s charms... / / With a sad lament my dreams have faded like a broken melody / While the gods of love look down and laugh at what romantic fools we mortals be... / / And now I know my love was not for you / And so I take it back with a sigh, Perfidia`s won / Goodbye...


Ole buttermilk sky / I'm a-keepin' my eye peeled on you / What's the good word tonight? / Are you gonna be mellow tonight? // Ole buttermilk sky / Can't you see my little donkey and me?/ We're as happy as a Christmas tree / Headin' for the one I love // I'm gonna pop 'er the question, that question / Do you, darlin', do you do? / It'll be easy, so easy / If I can only bank on you // Ole buttermilk sky / I'm a-tellin' you why Now you know / Keep it in mind tonight / Keep a-brushin' those clouds from sight. // Ole buttermilk sky / Don't you fail me when I'm needin' you most / Hang a moon above her hitchin' post / Hitch me to the one I love // You can if you try / Don't tell me no lie / Will you be mellow and bright tonight / Ole buttermilk sky?

Sem comentários: